Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Everything That Glitters...

For my sister V! 
                         


                                      
I won't lie, I'm not a huge fan of the traditional UGG Boots, however I will say that I love their leather boots very much! Being a Colorado native, I've always hated the classic UGG Boots paired with a short denim skirt or jean shorts. It's such a contradicting outfit. Are you cold or hot? To make matters worse, UGG has released UGG Australia 'Classic Sparkles' Boots.

As the picture above states, these were one of Oprah's favorite things for 2010....but why? Even with a gorgeous evening gown, they're not attractive. If you want an UGG boot to wear with a mini denim skirt, try something like....
 The Sofia Boot $200

or for a Cher and Dionne Clueless 90's look....

The Aubree Boot $325

Not all UGGs are UGly. I think the Arianni shoe is one of my guilty pleasures!
 Arianni $150

I would love to rock these with skinny jeans and a feather headdress. Yes cliche but so what! It reminds me of Cherokee Bat, a character from the Weetzie Bat Series by Francesca Lia Block
For more UGG Styles, visit http://www.uggaustralia.com/index.aspx.

XOXO EML
 

No comments:

Post a Comment