Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Clueless

Clueless



Lets be honest....we all know that the first day of school is always a fashion show and we all look for that one outfit that will convey exactly who you are to everyone and how much you've matured and changed over summer break. Even though I am done with school (for now...) I still find myself missing those days of desperately seeking the perfect self expression ensemble. I can admit, if I had another first day.....I would love to pull off the classic Cher, Dionne, and Tai look from Clueless! I've always loved the styling of this movie and remember making my mom buy me loafers, scorts, and knee highs when it came out. I'm still looking for that awesome leather messenger bag! My point is, it never hurts to go in a classic!  


No comments:

Post a Comment